CS Art Gallery Terms and Conditions
This is the website of CS Art Gallery and by using our website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
CS Art Gallery is an international independent digital and print platform where talented emerging artists share their unique works and experiences.
‘We’, ‘Us’ refers to CS Media Iwona Cichowska, the owner of the website csartgallery.com, whose registered address is 11 Pułku Piechoty 9, 42-600 Tarnowskie Góry, Poland.
‘You’, ‘Your’ refers to the user of the website.
General Terms of Using our Website
- All the content of the pages of our website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without any notice;
- No guarantees or warranties are provided as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website; we accept no liabilities for any inaccuracies or errors;
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages;
- This website may from time to time include links to other websites, these links are provided solely for your convenience and it in no way signifies that we endorse that website/s and have no responsibility for the content for any linked website/s;
- The use of our website is subject to the laws of Poland and by using and continuing to use our website you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of Poland for the settlement of any disputes.
We collect the following personal information from our featured artists: name and email address. We do not share any personal information with any other parties. At no point will we use any collected information to solicit any kind of marketing or promotional offers. Data collected from orders and from email correspondence are held in accordance with the requirements of the “Ustawa z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych.Dz.U. 1997 nr 133 poz. 883. You may request any such information from us at any time. No financial details are stored by CS ART GALLERY
We have an open call for emerging artists; submissions are welcome from you in any visual art medium.
You retain all copyright to the images and written works submitted but agree to grant us a perpetual, royalty free, non exclusive, sublicensable right including, a license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, make available to the public and exercise all sublicensable copyright and publicity rights in respect of your submission. We will seek your permission before your submission is incorporated into our media or marketing materials.
If you do not wish to grant the above rights do not submit your submission.
By submitting your submission to us you warrant that your submission:
- is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes identified above;
- that you will indemnify us against all legal fees/damages and all associated costs that we may incur as a result of your breach of the above warranty;
- that your submission is not defamatory and does not infringe any law; and
- that you are over the age of 18.
Submissions can be made via email.
Each submission should contain a written biography, an overview of the works and information such as the title, the medium, dimensions and the year created.
All submissions are reviewed and carefully selected. We reserve the right to decide whether each submission should be included or not included on our website and social media profiles. Please note: only successful candidates will be contacted.
You retain all copyright to submitted images and written works but agree to give us a perpetual, royalty free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to use and to exercise copyright and publicity rights in respect of your submission.
Should you wish to terminate our rights over your works you must give one month’s written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out what works the license to use is withdrawn from.